Telephone Support on Demand
- Get quick help for all your technical needs. In most cases, DownHome Solutions is able to provide on-the-spot response to your inquiries; we pride ourselves on same-day service.
- This includes help with installation, trouble-shooting software technical issues, handling network configuration issues for network licensees, answering “how-to” questions, giving advice on booking unusual loans, handling special transactions, and more.
- Unlimited number of calls, up to two hours of telephone technical support per month.
- Telephone training sessions are available by appointment, in 30-minute or 1-hour blocks. Training sessions may be tailored to your needs — from beginning level software orientation to handling special loan cases. New staff are encouraged to call for an overview session.
Built-In Software Upgrades
- Organizations who are under a service contract will automatically be entitled to any new release or upgrade and covered under the contract. Such upgrades will be available at no additional cost, except for shipping and handling.
- The cost for a 12-month service contract is calculated at 20% of the total software license (e.g., core system, add-on modules, network services, etc.)
Already a DLM Desktop user? Migrate to the Cloud!
We’d love to take you to the cloud. We’ll make it easy for you by migrating your data and simplifying the process of moving from a licensing arrangement to a subscription plan. It only takes us a few days to migrate your backup, so you’ll be up and running again in no time. We’ll apply the remaining investment you made in the desktop system to the cloud subscription plan you select.
Benefits of the Cloud Edition:
- Use DLM anywhere. Have satellite offices? Need to work from home or on the road? Simultaneous access is a given. Gather mission-critical information in real time when and where you need it.
- Leave all the IT to us. Our hosted system offers state-of-the-art technology, powered by an industrial-strength database system, enterprise-level security, and redundant backup systems. Software updates arrive automatically. Subscribe to new modules, and they seamlessly appear on your system.
- Integrated web services. On the cloud, DLM is automated to take advantage of powerful web services from Google and others, making geo-mapping and looking up geographically-based income guidelines instantly available.
- Enterprise-level security. Your data is housed on the most trusted industrial-strength web hosting services (AWS), offering multi-layered firewall protection and automated, redundant backup services. All communications are secured by SSL transmission protocols. For details, see technical specifications.
New to DLM?
It is possible you’ll want to start with one of our desktop editions. Why? While we are working hard to build all of the add-on modules for the Cloud Edition, currently a few are still available only on the desktop. If your goal is to have a cloud-based loan management system, but need to use a module that’s not yet available in the cloud, don’t let that stop you. Start with a license and service contract for one of the desktop editions and we’ll move you over to the DLM Cloud Edition as soon as the module you need is ready.
Desktop versions of DownHome Loan Manager come in two editions: Basic and Select. These editions are designed to operate in a traditional installation-based environment. Both are available with an optional multiuser license so staff may simultaneous access DLM over the organization’s own local network. Choose from an array of add-on modules to meet specific needs such as automated ACH transactions, Credit Bureau Reporting, reporting to the CDFI and much more.
|Interest Calculation Methods|
|Daily 365 (simple daily interest calculated on 365-day yr.)|
|Daily 360 (simple daily interest calculated on 360-day yr.)|
|Fixed Monthly (fixed monthly rate = balance * annual rate /12)|
|Interest calculation method selectable loan by loan|
|Track lines of credit|
|May assign due dates on 1st or 15th only|
|May assign due dates on any day of the month|
|Single payee (make check payable to…)|
|Multiple payees (if more than one agency receives checks)|
|May produce reports for entire portfolio (all funds)|
|May limit reports to a single loan fund|
|May choose to include some funds and exclude others|
|Features Only on Network / Multi-User Versions|
|Simultaneous multi-user access|
|May assign variable access rights to individual users|
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows©. DownHome Loan Manager (DLM) is a Windows program, so it requires Microsoft Windows to run (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP).
- Network operating system: For its multi-user network versions, DLM will operate on a variety of popular network operating systems. The following are fully supported: Microsoft Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000, Novell. DownHome Loan Manager may also be set up on a peer-to-peer network (in which several PCs share files without the use of a dedicated server). DLM may also be configured for remote access through Microsoft Server Remote Desktop Services, Terminal Services, Citrix Metaframe, etc.
- Minimum memory (RAM): 32 MB minimum. 128 MB or more preferred.
- Disk space: Disk space: 20 MB for the program. Disk space for data tables will vary depending on amount of data records to be stored.
Underlying Database Platform
DownHome Loan Manager is built on Paradox© for Windows, a robust relational database system, originally developed by Borland International and now by the Corel Corporation. DownHome Loan Manager version 4.0 is distributed with a runtime version of Paradox for Windows, version 10, and the Borland Database Engine (BDE).
DownHome Loan Manager© is the property of DownHome Solutions and Erik Wogstad and is protected by copyright. All copies of the software are licensed and distributed exclusively through DownHome Solutions, a software and services company. COPYRIGHT © 1997-2003 DownHome Solutions and Erik Wogstad. COPYRIGHT © 1997 Snohomish County Private Industry Council and DownHome Solutions and Erik Wogstad. All rights reserved.
|CORE SOFTWARE PLATFORM||ANNUAL PRICE|
Comprehensive loan tracking and and billing system
Daily or fixed interest calculation formula only
|Multi-user network system and license
Network version, unlimited users, with optional password security and variable access rights
|Adjustable Rate (AR) Module||$250.00|
|Assistive Technology Module||$750.00|
|Capital Manager Module||$1,800.00|
|CDFI Reporting Module||$575.00|
|Client Manager Module||$575.00|
|Credit Bureau Reporting Module||$675.00|
|Fee-Based (riba-free) Loan Module||$250.00|
|Flexible Schedule Module||$500.00|
|Line of Credit/Interest-Only Module||$200.00|
|Loan Loss Reserve Module||$225.00|
|Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) Reporting Module||$1,000.00|
|Outcome Tracker Data Exchange Module||$500.00|
|Projected Earnings Module||$125.00|
|Retained Earnings Module||$500.00|
|Trend Analysis Module||$275.00|