DownHome Loan Manager is powerful, flexible, and easy to use. The core system covers all the essentials, and add-on modules are available for specialized needs.
DLM makes posting loan payments a snap, automatically calculating interest, principal and fees. It keeps track of all payments and charges and includes this information on monthly bills to borrowers. The core system easily accommodates changes in loan terms, as well as non-standard payments, work-outs, etc. DLM’s standard reports allow you to view your entire portfolio or filter by specific loan program, whether you report to the SBA, CDFI, USDA, or other funders.
– Allows as many loan programs and funding sources as you need.
– Tracks multiple sub-accounts within each loan program.
– Allows multiple loans per borrower, and multiple borrowers per loan.
– Customizes rates and terms for each loan.
– Accommodates custom billing cycles including monthly, yearly, quarterly, etc.
– Sends emailed bills directly to borrowers, and prints paper bills to fit address-window envelopes for easy mailing.
– Provides detailed summary of account status, including past due balances, aging status, etc.
– Prints hard-copy reports for tracking and record-keeping.
DLM provides an array of management reports that can be sorted and
filtered by various criteria (for example, sort your portfolio by loan fund or
lending sector, select by date range, filter by loan types and transaction
types). DLM produces Portfolio Summary Reports in a variety of formats.
Specific reports include:
– Portfolio Summary reports active accounts.
– Inactive accounts.
– Trial Balance.
– Transaction summaries.
– Transaction details.
– Loan status changes.
– Year-end 1098 interest statements.
– Loan demographics.